● Undefined (undefined), used for unintentionally missing values.
● Null (null), used for intentionally missing values.
● Booleans (true and false), used for logical operations.
● Numbers (-100, 3.14, and others), used for math calculations.
● Strings (“hello”, “something”, and others), used for text.
● Symbols (uncommon), used to hide implementation details.
● BigInts (uncommon…
includes(): This method is used to determine whether a search string is present in a given string and returns true if found and false if not. The includes() is a case sensitive method.
var str = “Hello world, from the medium blog.”;
var n = str.includes(“medium”);
console.log(n) // the output is 'true'
var n = str.includes(“Medium”);
console.log(n) // the output is 'false' due to case sensitivity
replace(): This method searches for a given string or a regular expression and returns the output string with replaced values. …